Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Love?!!

You listen to all these wonderful romantic songs and read a lot of romantic poems, with beautiful words that describe love as the ultimate feeling a human being can ever feel. They somehow give you the impression that love is always magical, and you start to wonder what it feels like to be 'in love'.

But we all know that love isn't always a source of happiness, in fact, it's the source of worry and pain to a lot of it's victims, is that a good word to describe people? I don't really know whether to think of it as a blessing or a curse.

What about locking your heart and keeping it safe from love? Would you consider it as a sign of weakness? Personally, the idea of love itself, means that you need to give in with somethings, and your life would be greatly affected depending on that other person. You become more fragile.

Hmm, I think I've said this before. I was just wondering because I was reading the lyrics or a song, and they were amazing, it just made me wonder that someone actually wrote them. Did they feel it? Do they have these strong emotions and feelings towards someone that they were able to interpret their love beautifully into words? If so, then this kind of powerful and honest love does really exist, and by that, this proves that you do find it in real life and not just in movies or books? Or is it that this person is lacking that kind of love, and had all these feelings and the best way to let them out is by writing them down. Interesting, lol, I just thought of this btw.

Posted by Noors at 7:28 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Wed Jan 05, 02:36:00 AM  
    Pfff, hate stupid love songs and romantic movies...they stick your head between clouds, and then you start to think ohh this could happen to me, i will find the perfect soul mate bah!
    i am through with it myself! i know i say that everytime but this time is for real...its out of my system.
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Jan 05, 07:38:00 AM  
    lol I'm listening to the song that made me write this at the moment, I just love the words. It's an arabic Khaleeji song, so you can really relate to it.
  3. Blogger Samyah posted at Thu Jan 06, 12:51:00 AM  
    'Love' is overrated.

    I wouldn't say you are better off without it though.

Post a Comment

« Home