Thursday, January 06, 2005

YES!

Okay sam thinks I'm weird, and I think so too, but anyway, lol, I'm hyper, and excited because I went to the gym today to get myself a copy of the schedule, since my aunt too mine, and I saw my trainer there. I haven't seen her in 5 weeks, so we had a lovely chat.

I've missed her classes during the past month, it finally feels like things are gonna go back to normal starting next week, and I'll be able to get all my energy out there, lol, instead of being hyper and weird!

Haha, she said she can help me organize my own class, because the girls at uni want me to start giving them classes so they can get some exercise too. This should be awesome. In 12 days, I'll be free, and I'll have more time to focus on it. I hope I don't end up going to Kuwait, I just dont' see the whole point of it anyway, why go when I have nothing to do anyway? I can stay here and work on this instead, at least I'll be doing something!

Anyway, gotta go update the template so later!

Posted by Noors at 1:37 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jan 06, 02:16:00 AM  
    There you go little lady. Neat blog!
  2. Blogger Tia posted at Thu Jan 06, 10:29:00 AM  
    noora you know what? you should open a thread in the lifestyle sabla and talk about these classes...i think its great!
    you know girl you make want to take them 2 lol!!
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jan 06, 11:09:00 PM  
    lol tia, well that's great!

    What do you want me to talk abt in the life style sabla? lol I can go on and on and on!

    We start tomorrow, HAHA!

    Okay I think I should start worrying abt myself now!

Post a Comment

« Home