Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Big surprise!!

i'm sitting in my friends office right now, and you won't guess what happened to me. My doc won't take a no for an answer. He called me this morning, and tells me that he has my ticket, now I was sleeping when he called, but after he said that, I was wide awake and the adrenaline was rushing through my body. I could've believe what I just heard, and I told him that I didn't want to go.

So I come to college, to finish a few things and to try and talk to him again. I said I'm gonna tell him exactly why I didnt' want to go. We kept talking for more than half an hour, yet he still wouldn't take no for an answer. He just kept telling me that this was my oppertunity, and that he wants me, of all students, to be there, lol, he even said that I can sit next to him on the plane if it would make me feel better. Anyway, he was so sweet that I just couldn't argue any further, plus he wouldn't take a no for an answer anyway. So my big surprise is, I'M GOING TO KUWAIT! Sam is so gonna kill me, so will Tia, but you guys, I leave on Friday, and I'll be back on Tuesday, so I won't be gone for that long.

(back home now btw)

Now, I need to buy a few things to wear, it's cold over there and I've got nothing that's thick enough to keep me warm....

Life does work in it's weirdest ways doesn't it? I mean, I went to bed last night making plans for next week, I even wrote about my basic life support here, I never knew I'd wake up the next morning with this phone call. I hope I don't regret agreeing on it though, ahh, will see..

Posted by Noors at 1:52 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home