Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm supposed to be studying for tomorrow's cardiology final. Seriously I'm sick of it. I haven't gone anywhere this whole weekend, and the last time I exercised was over a week ago. Oh for those who don't know, lol, I'm a gym freak.

Isn't it annoying when you try and concentrate on what you're doing, and try to focus on your studying, something always pops up into your head? And you get distracted and start thinking of that other thing, just to escape from your books, and before you realize, you've just wasted a whole hour.

What pops into my head? Well, here's me studying: ' so mitral regurg would be best heard in......, oh I really should write my xmas cards before I forget coz I have to mail them tomorrow, oh and I need to call my trainer and decide on when to meet. Okay back to work, so mitral regurg again can be best heard in....., oh why did she have to stop giving classes? Why now? So what's gonna happen next? Maybe I should just call her and ask. No no, later, now I have to study. lol so back again with the mitral valve, oh damn this valve, I know the murmur radiates from the apex to the axilla, finally!'.

Posted by Noors at 4:12 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Dec 10, 06:57:00 PM  
    Poor Noors is consumed with grief after the news I gave her last night.. more like confusion lol.

    Anyway, you'll work out in the class I booked you in for today. I'm wanna see some Noora sweat! lol

Post a Comment

« Home