Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Not a very 'happy' post I'm afraid...

Today was my last day in the hospital, I've been saying my goodbyes all day. I still have a few left, the friends I made in the hospital, those I left for Friday, as I have to go back to finish some paper work, those will be the hardest and most overwhelming. I've had this feeling of chest tightness since yesterday. The idea of going back to SQU isn't very pleasant. It was so easy for me to fit in here and be part of the team, which is something that I sometimes, not always, lack in SQU. I've been feeling well, physically, mentally and emotionally.

I had two hours today with nothing to do because the procedures were postponed for an hour, and so I was sitting alone, writing down in my little book. I felt like my chest was getting tighter, for some reason, I felt really lonely at that moment (well I've been feeling it for a couple of days now), I was just craving for some kind of attention. Do you know when you feel like you want to just sit back and take things easy because there's someone, anyone there to share some of the burden with you, be it a friend, a relative, anyone close to you. I looked around but found no one..

Urgh, not a very chirpy post I must say, but I've been feeling a bit blue for the past couple of days. I should be happy that I'm going back home damn it! I am, I swear I am, I can't wait to hug my parents and kiss the little ones, drive my 'lil' bug and go back to my gym and my friends, but at the same time, I feel like I'm not ready yet to leave behind a work environment where I actually was able to fit in!

Right, I'm gonna go finish packing...

Posted by Noors at 12:04 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger HA! Entertainment posted at Wed Jun 28, 10:00:00 PM  
    But u're going back to UK rite ?
    You've got family in Oman (that where you belong I assume), and you've got nice job in UK. How wonderful the whole world for you :)

    I wish I was in near you in your place so I can be someone to share with. I need that too sometimes. But if I do, I would kick your ass when you're sad. lol.
  2. Blogger Nash posted at Thu Jun 29, 04:25:00 AM  
    Have a nice trip back home. People do need attention, its a natural part of life. I am sure you will be getting all the attention you need once back home to your parents :)
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jun 29, 06:29:00 AM  
    @ someguyfromplanet, no no, I'm not going back to this hospital. I was there for only two months for training, which is part of my curriculum. I'm going back to SQU for my final year.

    @ Nash, oh yeah, I know I'll get the attention I want from my parents.

    I think I'm just feeling down because I got attached to people here, that's why it's hard to just say goodbye and leave for good.

    Now I'm too busy packing to feel lonely lol. Besides I'm going to my grandparents tomorrow, cooked meals and proper food at last!!
  4. Blogger sensation posted at Sat Jul 01, 01:33:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. Blogger sensation posted at Sat Jul 01, 01:35:00 AM  
    Hey! There are such times when you feel like you don't want to let go :) but it it's okay! You might go back one day after graduation and work there too, who knows? ;)
    I assume you are with you grandparents already now.. Enjoy your stay with them & have a safe flight back home :)
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Jul 04, 03:29:00 PM  
    Sensation, yup I was with my grandparents, and now I'm back home. It feels weird being back in my room again!

Post a Comment

« Home