Thursday, October 13, 2005

Everyone seems to have plans for this weekend. Erm, I don't! I should've planned for something, since I've just finished my rotation, and so this weekend is supposed to be like a break before the next rotation.

Might just go to omantel and fill in the forms for adsl, at least it'll get me out of the house for a bit.

haha, I was hoping my little brother would be home so that we can both fill up the punching bag base, with water, I can't go get sand, too much hassle, and spend some time together punching. He's going out with the other kids, so it's just me I guess, for now, lol that kid is excited about it as much as I am!

Posted by Noors at 6:22 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Oct 14, 03:59:00 AM  
    well..on your blog profile about you it does say that you are living each day as it comes...right?

    ;o)
  2. Blogger Hamood posted at Fri Oct 14, 06:36:00 PM  
    Whats this fill the base with water business -of the punching bag-? And does it have to be sand? Cant it be like those little wood peices, the remaindings from a carpenters job?
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Oct 15, 04:18:00 AM  
    @Ali, yes I am. :)

    @Atgm, the punching bag, has it's own base, so you don't have to hang it over the ceiling. Now this base, needs to be filled with something, either water, or sand, to make it heavy enough to take absorb the punches and the kicks without moving around.

Post a Comment

« Home