Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's here at last....

Tomorrow's the first day of Ramadan, so Ramadan Kareem everyone. I have a good feeling about Ramadan this year, like I usually do every year lol.

It's been a looooong day. haha, one of those days when you keep doing something stupid, and then it becomes like a luck curse and you keep putting yourself in silly situations lol. The doc in surgery ended up laughing at me, haha, I was trying to get back at him for for asking too many questions, and thought I'd ask him something, haha, ended putting myself in a funny situation. Don't ask! lol

I pray that this blessed month will be miraculous on us all, and may you all have a month of happiness, prayers and only the best that life can offer! :)

Posted by Noors at 12:01 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Tue Oct 04, 12:21:00 PM  
    jamee3an inshallah :o)
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Tue Oct 04, 01:00:00 PM  
    Ramdhan Kareem Noors :)
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Oct 05, 01:18:00 PM  
    And Ramadan Kareem to the both of you. :)

Post a Comment

« Home