Thursday, September 22, 2005

Gossip!

I don't really understand it.

Why do people enjoy talking about others so much? Lack of topics to talk about? Too much free time that they're so bored, so they decide to fill their free time by making up stories about others?

You see them sitting together, talking and talking, analysing things, making up stories, and don't be surprised if they smile at you then go and talk about you behind your back.

How can we ever move forwards if we waste our brain cells on such silly stuff.

Not only that, it's not part of our Islamic ideals to talk about people. It's Haram. Simple as that. Islam isn't just about praying and fasting, it's about the way you treat people, they way you work hard in this world, and the way you try your best to be a good person, in your own individual way. Sadly, a lot of us tend to forget, and we go on in this life, acting in a very selfish way, forgetting those around us. To me, it matters a lot that I treat people the way I like to be treated. I always try and think of the better side of a person, because I want them to do the same with me. It doesn't work that way in this real world I'm afraid.

Posted by Noors at 12:41 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home