Thursday, September 22, 2005

One of those days...

Yesterday was just one of those days where nothing was going right.

I started my day by having an argument with this girl who's been getting on my nerves for ages now, and I've kept my mouth shut again and again, because I'm the kind of person who's 'too nice' to stand up to such people, not a good thing I tell ya.

Now here's what really pissed me off. I was driving in Seeb, with Sam, and all of a sudden this policeman stops us and another comes with his car and approaches us. He was rude I tell ya. Apparently, he waved for us to stop a while back and we just ignored him and kept on driving. Now I'm sure I didn't see any policeman or a police car for that matter, and I told him so. He said that it ticked him off that I didn't stop, and insisted on giving me a ticket for that. I mean, why on earth would I ignore a policeman, didn't seem to matter to him anyway. I just hated the way he talked to us. Now Sam's theory is that, this guy has had a very boring day, with nothing to do, so when he saw a bunch of girls, he thought of showing off his muscles by stopping us and treating us like dirt.

Idiot!

Posted by Noors at 12:32 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Thu Sep 22, 12:47:00 AM  
    He was fadhi and wanted to proove himself, *******

    Freaked me out tho, I've never been stopped before by the police in my life so I was :o while we begged him to excuse us (for something we didnt do, mind you).
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Sep 22, 12:53:00 AM  
    lol yeah, you should've seen the look on Sam's face!

    She wanted to do something different, haha, I guess we both have this day to remember forever!

Post a Comment

« Home