Monday, September 26, 2005

23 today!

Yes people it's finally official. I'm 23 years old today.

What I like about birthdays, isn't the fact that it's a chance for you to be the centre of attention at your own party, but rather see how many people care enough about you to wish you on this day.

As soon as the time ticked 12 am, I got 3 messages on my phone, and a phone call from a dear friend who's not in town. As usual, my sister always calls me when I'm already asleep, and her first question would be, why are you sleeping when it's your birthday lol!

This is the first birthday where I get not just one surprise, but 3! Some friends got me a cake in uni today, I thought that it was really nice of em' to go through the trouble of trying to surprise me haha.

Body pump, a must, birthday or no birthday lol. I started laughing like crazy when the trainer played the 'slave to the music' song, I've been driving my sister crazy every time she gets into the car with me with this song, she hates it so much, and I usually play it just for her, loud enough for her ears to ache hehe.

My day ended with a lovely family dinner. Chinese.

It's been a good day. I thought I'd get a few more calls from people I know, oh well, you can't get everything, and I'm planning on starting a new chapter in my life, forget everthing and start fresh and new, I hope! :)

Posted by Noors at 11:38 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Sep 26, 01:17:00 PM  
    congrats! :o)
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Sep 26, 10:46:00 PM  
    @Ali, thank you. It was a good day indeed :)

    @Salted caramel, thanks!
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Sep 26, 10:48:00 PM  
    Just got an email from a close friend, it was a pleasant surprise!

    I can't stop smiling now.
  4. Blogger muscati posted at Tue Sep 27, 05:38:00 AM  
    Mabrook
  5. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Tue Sep 27, 06:11:00 AM  
    Happy Birthday Noors :)

    All the time I thought you are older!
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Sep 27, 11:36:00 AM  
    Muscati and nightface, thanks. But nightface, what made you think that I was older? lol
  7. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Tue Sep 27, 02:28:00 PM  
    Well, I dont know! Maybe because of your career.

Post a Comment

« Home