Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hmmmm

This might sound a bit weird, well maybe it's not, but I just don't know why I want to add something extra when I already have a very hectic schedule and should probably use the little 'free' time that I've got to actually relax and maybe get some sleep.

Thing is, I want to do something. I don't have anything in particular in my mind. All I know is that I want to do something for myself. The idea has been in my head for a few days now, maybe the punching bag is an option. I just know that I want to have something that belongs to me. Something that I can do all alone perhaps. Just something to make things more exciting around here, add an extra flavour to my usual routine, and maybe ease some of the stress.

Hmmmm

Posted by Noors at 1:12 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Oct 05, 02:09:00 PM  
    try finishing off extra verses of your ramadhan reading for the Qur'an..

    its a great stress reliever..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Oct 06, 12:10:00 AM  
    I'm doing that already and yup, you're absolutely right, it's a great stress reliever.

    I wasn't really talking about stress when I said I want to do something. I think I'm just looking for some change, that's all.

Post a Comment

« Home