Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dreams

I had a very strange dream last night. I usually forget most of my dreams but this one is still fresh in my head. I won't say that it was disturbing, but it was definitly unexpected. It's been in my head all day long.
Do you think that our dreams tell us whatever it is that lies deep in our unconcsious mind? Or are they just loads of nonsense?
Hmm, I think they could be both. I think that sometimes your soul wants to tell you something, which you have been trying to deny, and show it to you clearly, in your dreams, and make you somehow live it. And then of course, it could have been a long day, and your dreams are nothing but a bunch of collected memories and thoughts that were in your head, and for some reason, they are all poured into your dreams, maybe to just get them out and clear your head? Maybe, who know?!!

Posted by Noors at 3:25 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Oct 06, 05:33:00 AM  
    well you have me at the edge of my chair; what was the dream about? or is it personal?
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Oct 06, 06:42:00 AM  
    haha, well it's no big deal, just a dream which got stuck in my head.

    hmm, a bit too personal to post here lol.

Post a Comment

« Home