Saturday, October 08, 2005

I have a final exam coming up in 3 days, and I just can't be bothered to sit and study properly. I'm not even worried about it at all. This can't be normal, I'm supposed to be working for it. Thing is, I've read all chapters throughout the rotation, and it is just too boring to go back and read everything again, I know it well enough....

urghhhhhhh

Seriously, I am so fed up of studying. I just want to stay home, stay in my room, and do nothing for some time. Not just a few hours, but maybe a few days.

I'm starting a new rotation next Saturday, orthopedics, i.e. I'll be working with bones, maybe I'll start enjoying myself a bit more then?

I'm 23, and I still have to worry about exams and evaluations.....

*Snap out of it, go back to reality, the rotation is almost over*

Posted by Noors at 12:00 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sat Oct 08, 12:22:00 PM  
    who knows..maybe you'll meet someone's 'mummy'?

    ;oP
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Oct 08, 12:25:00 PM  
    lol, took me a minute to get what you're saying...

    Okay, I'm really slow these days haha.

Post a Comment

« Home