Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm still in no mood to do anything. Did you ever feel like you just want to forget everything, and ignore all your work and just sit and do absolutely nothing?

I've been forcing myself to revise. It's extremly difficult, and I've been very restless. My exam is tomorrow, and I'm still not worried at all!!

Something happened to me yesterday which I found rather irritating. Think of this. I left uni early so that I can get to city centre and buy the punching bag. I had to wait till the guy who was working there finished with a customer, because I had already agreed on the price the previous day with his colleague. Anyway, another guy walks in, walks around like he owns the place, and this sales person runs to him, and asks me to please wait. Why? Oh this guy is spending 600 rials!!

Urgh, at first I waited, but then I got so mad that I told him to show me some damn respect since I was there first. I was so pissed at him that I asked him will he only give me some more attention if I marry a billionare and come in here and buy the whole shop?

It's really rude to ignore someone who was there first just because the other is paying more. That's now how you run things. You come first, you get served first. Doesn't matter how much you're paying, and it should never be about money, it's about showing ALL your customers the respect they deserve.

pffff

Posted by Noors at 3:26 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Oct 10, 05:20:00 AM  
    Noors..

    you wanna marry a billionaire? ha ha ha ha ha ha

    no, but seriously, though, you're absolutely right about the respect thing and first come first serve too...

    it happens to me a lot of times and you know what i do in those situations? i give that person a piece of my mind just to show him where he's really standing at

    mwuwhahahahahahahahaha
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Oct 10, 11:23:00 PM  
    lol no I don't..

    I just said it to the guy because I was really angry. I started laughing at myself after I left the shop for what I said hehe.

    In this case, I did give him a piece of my mind. Not something that I do very often I tell ya, I'm kinda surprised that I actually did it!

Post a Comment

« Home