Saturday, September 03, 2005

Women are dumb!

Yes, you heard me right, women are dumb! They let their emotions get the best of em', they let their passion guide them, which is not always a bad thing if you ask me, after all I am a woman too, but in many cases all these emotions are destructive, and only harm themselves.

How many cases of abused women do we hear of? No matter how many times their partners hit them, or abuse them, verbally and physically, or no matter how many times they cheat on them, they are still led by their emotions to believe that 'maybe' there is still a possibility for him to change. I mean, come on, open your eyes for once, and think, a man that allows himself to hurt a woman will never ever change. For some reason, a lot of men seem to get this sense of power when they feel like they have their women under control, and sadly, a lot of women give them that power, by being weak, and by allowing their men to hurt them.

Why? I just want to know why? Even the smartest women, once they start to have feelings, they seem to be lead by them, rather than let them guide them along with their brains, and they let themselves dive deeper into their thoughts, that slowly suck the life out of them, and keep them completely shattered.

Of course, there are always exceptions, you do hear of some women, who decide to take over their lives, and move on, it's there, and it happens, but still, there are a lot of them out there who are in deseprate need for help, for someone to pull them out of the water and show them the path to the safety shore...

Posted by Noors at 11:58 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Sep 04, 03:15:00 AM  
    just because you have an opinion doesn't mean that you can generalize on the whole gender. other women and even guys (such as i) would disagree..

    don't stress yourself..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Sep 04, 04:44:00 AM  
    I consider myeself one of those women, I guess that makes me dumb too...
  3. Blogger Hamood posted at Sun Sep 04, 07:08:00 AM  
    Why? Perhaps cause some of these women cant distinguish the difference between; what is ok to forgive and what shouldnt be forgiven. Compromising is good, giving a chance is good. But if turns to be wrong then they have to stop it right there. But they dont. Some men will use any weakness they see to their advantage and in worst case scenarios'
  4. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Sep 04, 01:25:00 PM  
    you should never say that you're dumb. in fact if ever there should be anyone to call dumb it would be the person who called you that - i know you don't want to say what's going on your mind regarding this topic, but it would help to enlighten us since you DID post the topic..
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Sep 05, 06:38:00 AM  
    It was just something that I was thinking about the night I posted that. You see and hear of all those women go through hell and it's mayabe because what atgm said, they just lose the ability to distinguish between what is okay to forgive and what is not, or maybe it's because they want to believe that something good will eventually come out of it.

    No one called me dumb, I called myself that because you said I couldn't generalize, yet I consider myself a person who can be lead by her emotions, though many times I just resist and listen to my brain.
  6. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Sep 05, 09:21:00 AM  
    women are not the only ones who follow in the path of their emotions. take me for instance, a 'matured' man who goes after every emotion he feels. sometimes i end up feeling good about it sometimes i wonder why i even did what i did..

    you're not a rare case. and i repeat again you're not dumb just simply because you call yourself that. and you can never call yourself that because it brings your spirits down (ask me). you should always think of it this way: that if you never tried you would have always asked yourself in wonder, what if? but if you did you would have lived to tell the experience and pass it on.. get it?
  7. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Sep 05, 11:51:00 AM  
    Yeah, I know what you're trying to say. My point is, we shouldn't let emotions lead us all the time. Sometimes we need to toughen up and accept things the way they are, I guess that's the message I was trying to bring out.

    Like I said, I've seen examples around me, and sometimes I just wish I could pull those women out of the state they're in, but you can't help someone, unless they realize that they need to get over whatever it is that they are going through.

Post a Comment

« Home