Monday, August 22, 2005

Punching bag!

Yes, I'm finally getting one, hopefully during the weekend, when I have some free time to go shopping.

Need it for two things: 1) Like I said, I'm into kickboxing now, I could use it to exercise at home and burn some calories.

2) A very good way of getting all the stress and emotions out of my system, especially after a loooooong day, so instead of thinking, I get to punch, I think it's a healthy way of expressing your feelings, don't you think? I mean, it surely is better than snapping at someone, or posting a long entry here at my blog that no one understands, or just drive myself crazy, lol.

Can't wait!!!!

P.S It's my sister's birthday, happy birthday dear sis. Sweet 16! Damn I remember when I turned 16, it just feels like it was ages ago!

Posted by Noors at 11:30 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Hamood posted at Tue Aug 23, 08:22:00 AM  
    Ok, I know whats a punching bag, but does it come with something it hangs on to? Or you will have to hang it on your own somehow??

    between it is a good idea.
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Aug 24, 12:25:00 PM  
    I didn't go and buy one yet, but I might this weekend. I'll let you know once I do.

Post a Comment

« Home