Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Something I never expected was to have one of the 'lil' kids in my house get hurt, well of course they will, but nothing serious.

My little sister fell of a chair today, weird thing is, it wasn't that high, and she fell on carpet, yet when I saw her arm I thought it was dislocated, but nevertheless, my dad and I fixed the arm with a ruler just in case it was broken, and indeed it was! Poor girl had to go through a small surgery to get her fracture fixed. It really broke my heart when I saw her crying.

What is so ironic is that I wanted to go and do an oncall in surgery today in royal, but my friend and I took a raincheck because we both had other things to take care of, and thought we'd leave it till next week, I didn't know I'd end up in an emergency room and be outside the OT in the waiting room area.

I'm just glad that things went well. I promised her I'd buy her this toy camera that she's always wanted and get her flowers.

I wish I could skip tomorrow's disgusting autopsy and go spend time with her!

Posted by Noors at 12:30 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Tue Aug 30, 04:18:00 PM  
    sorry to hear about your little sister's accident from the chair. Hope that she gets better very soon. Salamat..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Aug 30, 09:13:00 PM  
    Thank you!

    Inshallah she'll be fine, she's a kid, their bones heal faster than grown ups.
  3. Blogger Tia posted at Tue Aug 30, 09:28:00 PM  
    salamtiha insha allah
  4. Blogger Sowhat posted at Wed Aug 31, 04:14:00 PM  
    salamat wo mastshof shar inshala ,, maskena ..

Post a Comment

« Home