Monday, August 22, 2005

Tagged by Sam!

Last book you read: Harry Potter and the Half blooded Prince

Lastone number you called: hmmm, can't remember, I think I returned a missed call I had.

Last show you watched on TV: The bold and the beautiful, for like 1 minute, hate that show urghh.

Last thing you had to drink: Really cold vimto with ice, very refreshing lol.

Last thing you ate: some fruites.

Last time you cried: A couple of days ago.

Last time you smiled: a while ago, was sitting with my sister while she was on the phone.

Last person you hugged: can't remember, but it's either my little sister or little brother.

Last person you talked to on the phone: My cousin, I picked up the phone, she didn't want me, she wanted my sister.

Last thing you smelled: No idea :S

Last CD that you bought: err, ages ago, I bought some blank cds.

Last thing you laughed at: Something a friend and i were talking about in the hospital.

What's in your cd player: right now? Nothing.

What time did you wake up today: 6 am

Current favorite article of clothing: A top that I bought a few days ago from Promod

Favorite place to be: Hmm, the beach, if the weather is cool.

Least favorite place: my university, and the university hospital!

you believe in an afterlife? Of course!

In Heaven or Hell: Definitly.

How tall are you: 156cm, yeah I know, I'm short! lol

Current favorite word: Hmm, nothing in particular at the moment.

Favorite Book: Life's little instructions book.

Random lyric: I have been touched by the hands of an angel, I've been blessed by the power of love.. very old song, and I've been in love with the lyrics for a couple of years now..

If I could be doing anything right now, i would be: In Surgery, or in an exercise class with my trainer.

Are you a daredevil?: Don't think I am.

Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell?: I guess I did, but not something that would put anyone in any kind of trouble, and usually if it concerns me.

Do looks matter?: No!

How do you release your anger? Breath slowly. Lift weights, and I'm buying a punching bag, I seriously need it these days....

My second home is: The hospital, pathetic I know!

thing i have that i wish i didn't is: lol I won't answer that! :P

All you need is: piece of mind..

Something i want but i don't really need is: A new handbag!

Something I need but i don't really want is: errr, nothing at the moment.

drink?: No.

have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: my close friends only, all girls :P

have a dream that keeps coming back?: Not recently.

believe there is life on other planets?: Yes! I believe that we're not alone!

read the newspaper?: No, not really.

consider yourself tolerant of others?: Yes, not always a good thing though!

consider police a friend or foe?: say what? :S

Okay tha was long!

I tag anyone who reads this!!

Posted by Noors at 6:26 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Mon Aug 22, 07:32:00 AM  
    I can't believe you believe in aliens.
  2. Blogger Tia posted at Mon Aug 22, 12:03:00 PM  
    i can't believe you are 156 cm!!
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Aug 22, 01:42:00 PM  
    Of course I believe in aliens sam! It's a huge universe out there, there surely is something else other than humans living somewhere!

    Tia, lol, why? Too short?

Post a Comment

« Home