Friday, August 19, 2005

Bewitched

I used to watch the old series when I was young, it was one of my favourite shows, though I can't remember it very well, one thing I do remember is that my grandmother used to love watching it too!

So, a few months back, I saw the trailor for the movie, 'bewitched', and I also saw the interview that Oprah had with Nicole Kidman, and I was really looking forward to watching it.

The movie was out here this weekend. My aunts and cousins thought they'd go and watch it together. I must say that the movie wasn't what I expected. It wasn't boring, but it didn't really have a story really, it didn't have a lot of 'magic' like I thought it would. It was entertaining, to an extent, but I just think that the writers of the movie could've added a bit more to it.

Here's a question that I usually ask my friends, 'if you had to choose one magical ability, what would you choose?'

Wouldn't it be ineteresting to see what's it like to live as a witch for one day? Wouldn't it be cool to be able to do something just by clicking your fingers? Or fly on a broomstick, haha!

Posted by Noors at 12:32 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Fri Aug 19, 02:35:00 PM  
    I went to watch "Dark Water", & I think its much better than "Bewitched".

    I dont see Nicole Kidman doing such rule, I can see her more into drama & movies with these big stories.


    I cant imagine myself watching the movie! By the way, I heard its that long, is it?!!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Aug 20, 05:12:00 AM  
    It was almost 2 hours nightface.

    I'm not saying it was a boring movie, just not worth going to the movies for, the original 'bewitched' show was far more interesting.
  3. Blogger Unknown posted at Mon Aug 22, 06:41:00 AM  
    I hated it so much.. I wish I didnt bother watching that piece of crap.
  4. Blogger muscati posted at Thu Aug 25, 11:53:00 PM  
    Oh my God this movie SUCKED so much. I HATED IT. (yes I really needed to write that in bold). I usually have no problem watching a movie that I have no interest in just to pass time. But this one, oh my God.. I couldn't take it. I fell asleep. I think I was snoring loudly in the cinema. I don't understand how a movie can be so bad. It started out ok. In fact it even had a few laughs in the begining. Michael Caine was good. But then it just turned into one big nothing. It just dragged and dragged. And there was absolutely nothing funny going on anymore.

    Nicole Kidman is a great actress. She just shouldn't do comedies. It's not her thing.

Post a Comment

« Home