Thursday, September 01, 2005

A walk to remember

I'm sure that most of you have seen this amazing and heart touching movie. They were showing it again on mbc 2 tonight. I stopped counting on the number of times that I've watched it, and everytime I do, it still touches me so deeply and gives me hope that maybe I do have emotions after all lol.

This movie presents to you an example of how true love is supposed to be.

" Love is always patient and kind,
It is never jealour,
Love is never boastful nor conceited.
It is never rude or selfish,
It does not take offense, and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins..
But delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope....
And to endure whatever comes.."

Everytime I hear these simple yet extremely strong words, It makes me understand really what love is all about. It gives you the true meaning of what it really feels like to love someone.

In this movie, we see how a simple girl, who strongly holds tight to what she believes in, despite the mockery of those around her, changes a guy who was moving in a completely opposite direction, just by being herself. He wasn't drawn to her by her beauty or her figure, he was attracted to her by her unique individuality, and stood by side till the last minute.

My favourite part in the whole movie, is the play scene, where Mandy Moore ends up singing one of the most beautiful songs ever, 'only hope'.

Posted by Noors at 12:50 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Thu Sep 01, 09:20:00 PM  
    noora maybe you didn't notice, but the song "only hope" is included in the CD i made for Sam. the one she brought over on Wednesday. this is song is one of my fave!

    this movie always make me tear :(
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Sep 02, 01:13:00 AM  
    I know tia, I was going through the cd and I found it, lol, but I've had a cd with the movies soundtracks for a few years now!
  3. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Sep 02, 12:41:00 PM  
    I looooooove this movie. I could watch it a hundred times and not get bored. I want the full soundtrack from you Noora.

Post a Comment

« Home