Friday, September 16, 2005

Thank you girls!

A special thank you to two of my closest friends, Sam and Tia. Since Tia is leaving soon, these two girls, were planning on something behind my back. So today they blind-fold me and take me somewhere where they surprised me with a slice of cake with candles, and we had an early birthday party.

That was really touching. I've always said that I was blessed to have you guys in my life, and today, I just can't express how happy I am.

I will never forget this day. It was simple, yet the three of us together, with no people around, was the perfect way to celebrate an early birthday.

You girls are the best! ;)

Posted by Noors at 11:56 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Sep 16, 12:33:00 PM  
    The blindfold was the best part, we kept her like that from her house all the way to the park where we had a mini celebration. I had loads of fun today too girls and best of all I got some good pictures (mwahaha Tia!).

    PS. ou're welcome Noora sweetheart, you deserve it for being the wonderful friend you are!
  2. Blogger Tia posted at Sat Sep 17, 02:07:00 AM  
    well it was a nice way to end the holidays :D
  3. Blogger Toxic_Honey posted at Sat Sep 17, 05:26:00 PM  
    that was sweet!

    and no comment

Post a Comment

« Home