Tuesday, September 13, 2005

September!

My favourite month of the year!

Why so?

Well, to start with, I was born in this month, so I guess that makes it kinda special to me. Once the month starts, I feel like it's the end of one year of a my life and the beginning of a new chapter, and a new start. I don't usually do anything special, I just make sure that I enjoy my day. Last year, I remember having a workshop on breast-feeding, lol, now that was the weirdest way to spend my day, but I must say that it was kind of interesting, we had a few laughs here and there. And of course, I had to do body pump that day, I still remember that it was yet another energy boosting class. At night, my aunts took me out for dinner, it wasn't planned at all, I think they just felt sorry that I had to spend my birthday at home, lol, the cool part was that I saw this Kuwaiti actor whom I adore! And he smiled at us! LOL I felt like a teenager at that moment!

What else do I like about this month? Well it's also the beginning of fall, and the end of summer. Everyone is back from the holiday, looking forward to a fresh new start. They're all filled with energy after unwinding their stress during the summer.

TV is always awesome during this month. Usually a lot of stations show reruns of their series throughout the summer, and it gets boring to watch old episodes, especially when they stop at a time where your series has reached a climax, and you end up having to wait the whole summer to know what is going to happen. Today for example, I got back home after doing some shopping, I asked my sister to record 'er' for me, just in case they're back to showing the new episodes. See I've seen them all, but they stopped just before 2 of my very favourite episodes from all seasons, I was so looking forward to it, I remember telling one of the docs that he HAD to watch them, lol, only to be surprised that they've gone back to showing old episodes just because it's the summer break!

Everything just seems to go right during this month. Even the weather starts to improve gradually after a hot boiling 3 months.

Only thing I hate is that, those who are studying abroad have to leave. You get used to having them around for so long, and then, when you can't go by a day without seeing them or talking to them, they have to leave. And no matter how much time they've spent outside, it's still difficult each and every time to say goodbye!

You can't have it all right! lol

Posted by Noors at 12:04 PM

13 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Tue Sep 13, 03:20:00 PM  
    I believe the most we will like September because the fall is coming at this time, & the weather is might getting better. But, I like September more for the reason its the 9th month of the year, where the number 9 is my lucky number.
  2. Blogger Peach posted at Tue Sep 13, 09:03:00 PM  
    Happy BDay kid ;) I usually don't like sept much, I'm a summery beach person! But you make it sound so delicious it's contagious! have a great september o allah la yghayir 3alech inshallah ;)
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Sep 14, 12:30:00 AM  
    inshallah your life is always like this - chirpy; cheerful and joyful

    and happy birthday (again ;o) )
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Sep 14, 01:28:00 AM  
    lol thanks everyone, but my birthday is not for another few days, so that's still a very early birthday wish!
  5. Blogger Samyah posted at Wed Sep 14, 09:48:00 AM  
    lol, i think its more than a 'few days' away noora :p
  6. Blogger Samyah posted at Wed Sep 14, 09:49:00 AM  
    lol, i think its more than a 'few days' away noora :p
  7. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Sep 14, 12:23:00 PM  
    haha, well what made me type this post was that I was so happy when I found out that mbc 4 started showing the episodes of er which I was looking forward to! You know how hyper I get when it comes to er sam:P
  8. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Sep 14, 12:37:00 PM  
    samyah: no spamming! ;oP

    noors: a doctor even when you're having fun. man you should get a hobby..seriously
  9. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Sep 14, 12:41:00 PM  
    I do have hobbies!

    My work out! haha, every other post of mine has something to do with either body pump or some other exerise!

    Plus, I read, I collect quotes that I like.

    And a few other things lol.
  10. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Sep 14, 01:10:00 PM  
    the way i see it your hobbies are:

    1) looking to get practical classes to train yourself to become a certified practional of bodily healing methods (ie: trainer) - that's not a hobby, that's work related.

    2) your body work outs have to do with your emotional stress that you are dealing with currently; and that as such is only because you wanna work yourself the hell out so you can forget everything. again: work related.

    3) quotes: i'll give you that, ok, that's a hobby that's got nothing to do with your work unless it is applied there.

    4) getting dvds is hardly a hobby.

    ....my suggestion? get outdoors more often, reach out for the sky, the stars, the moon even if you know its impossible. look beyond your limited horizon. ask yourself sometimes: why is the sky blue? why is the sunset orange/red? why are there clouds pinned up in the sky?

    soar, noors - soar..
  11. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Sep 15, 03:50:00 AM  
    Hmm, how can my work out be work related? That's like the best thing I have! And me wanting to be an instructor, is the complete opposite of being a doc! It's the one thing I have that makes me forget about the rest of the world!

    Reach out to the skies? haha, suggestions please!
  12. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Sep 15, 04:38:00 AM  
    your work out is work related because you're stressing yourself so much over your work (does that make sense to you?)..

    and your trainer thing might take your mind of your career for a while but utltimately, its for the purpose of your work-related atmosphere and most importantly; your patients..

    you wanna soar? try something you have never done before but not illegal or offensive....try doing something you haven't planned out...like for instance i wanna go on a trip to sohar and experience it for one whole day just like that - i'll wake up early morning and head right there and tour...you know something like that..
  13. Blogger illogicist posted at Sat Sep 24, 02:39:00 AM  
    Me, I'm an august person. The name 'August' is just so...poetic? I dunno, it has a nice ring to it. I want my kids to be born in August, lol.

    But September/october is good too, its Autumn time (another lovely word, I think I just love the 'AU' sound...). So its great. All the leaves start changing colour, etc. Lovely :)

Post a Comment

« Home