Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hmm, only today 3 people asked me where I've been. First, it was my mom, I'm home most of the time, yet I'd be in my room, either reading, or watching tv or doing something on my laptop, and sometimes just sitting and doing absolutely nothing!

Second was my grandmother, and the third was a friend whom I haven't seen in ages!

I must admit that I have been isolating myself from everyone. Don't know why, could be because I'm out all day working, that at the end of the day, or during the weekend I'd rather stay in my room and do absolutely nothing, than be out having some fun, problem is, when you do want to go out, you really have to push yourself to actually get up, get ready and leave, lol.

Posted by Noors at 12:27 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Thu Sep 15, 03:39:00 PM  
    Thought most of time nobody will ask about me, guess because of my work, then because I dont like anyone to do so.

    My mom will get worried sometimes, so she will call me asking where I could be.

Post a Comment

« Home