Saturday, June 25, 2005

Omg!

I mean, it was just earlier today that I posted about how we can never predict life and what is there in store for us.

So I was in Royal this evening, as usual. And I thought it was going to be a slow night. But we had 5 admissions of malaria for some reason, and the evening rounds was interesting. When we got to the last patient, the doc asks me to clerk the patient and write it down in her file, just like an intern, while they go finish up with another patient. So I did, and I presented the case to the docs. So this doc goes like, why don't you people ever present in the morning meeting, instead of the interns every now and then? So I said I'd love to, but I wasn't in Royal for the time being. He said that I should come present the case in the morning, then go to SQUH. MY GOD! That is such a great chance for me, lol, though many might wonder what on earth I was doing in Royal, but oh well, it's still a great chance, and I shouldn't blow it off.

lol, I won't be able to sleep all night, I'm just too excited right now!

Wish me luck ya'll!

Posted by Noors at 11:21 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Sat Jun 25, 10:56:00 PM  
    i am happy you are excited :D
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Jun 26, 03:51:00 AM  
    ALLAH ywafqech inshallah always....

    let us know how it goes ....
  3. Blogger Devilish posted at Sun Jun 26, 07:13:00 AM  
    I might be thick ! Why r u excited !? Whats the significance of presenting the case , n how will it reflect on ur career !?

Post a Comment

« Home