Friday, July 22, 2005

I just got back from a friend's wedding. I was just sitting there with my school friends wondering how fast time has passed by. A lot of us have been together since we were little kids, in 6th grade to be more accurate, and now here we are, 12 years later, we're still very much like sisters, true that we get busy with our own lives, but whenever we get together, for any occasion, it's like we go back to being little kids again, and we get along so well, like we were still in school, with our uniforms. I remember my class very well, lol. We were always so loud, well the girls were, I was the quite one hehe, but the point is, we have had so many good times with each other, because the girls would do all kinds of crazy stuff, that until now, whenever someone brings them up, we start laughing hysterically, like it only happened yesterday.

It's always good to get in touch with them, remind me of the good 'old' days...

P.S, going to Surgery tomorrow early in the morning, I hope I have a good time, I need to get involved in something, I'm not the kind of person who can just stay home and enjoy a holiday...

Posted by Noors at 12:03 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home