Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Holiday at last!

Finished my final yesterday, I did well in 9 stations out of 10, in one of them, I had a doc who knows me very well, and for some reason, I got all nervous, and I think I made him nervous too. I just lost it and my mind was blocked, literally. Oh well, it happens, I mean 9 out of 10 stations is good, lol, though this doc gave me a looooooong lecture after we finished. Now I have to do oncalls with him, he said he's gonna work on me to get rid of all this nervousness, he doesn't want this to happen to me in my final year, which is nice of him really.

I'm going to surgery on Saturday, yup I'm crazy! lol

Started reading Harry Potter, my sister finished with it yesterday, perfect timing for me! Nurses were all around me today at the hospital, looking at the book and talking about it, hehe

I want to sleep. Seriously, I just want to go to bed. I haven't had a lot of sleep, even after my exam was over, I still had to wake up early today, and I was out all day, even coffee didn't help for long, I mean it did, for like an hour or less, but now I just want close my eyes and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Posted by Noors at 9:13 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Wed Jul 20, 11:29:00 AM  
    i thought you are on holiday, why are you going to surgery on Sat!!!

    go to sleep noora :/....
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Jul 20, 12:20:00 PM  
    yeah....i was wondering the same thing. howcomes?
  3. Blogger Sowhat posted at Wed Jul 20, 04:52:00 PM  
    Enjoy it :) you deserve it :)

    and surgery is not boring aftr all :P
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jul 21, 12:57:00 AM  
    lol well my uncle offered to take me with him, plus I told this other doc that he is taking me too, hehe. It's fun, but my dad thinks I'm crazy for not using that time to sleep!

    Sowhat, so we finally agree ha! Hey enjoy your time back home, and have a good one month holiday. See ya with the beginning of the new rotation.

Post a Comment

« Home