Saturday, June 18, 2005

Today wasn't bad at all. I woke up in the morning, still tired because I went to bed at around 2 in the morning, and had to wake up at 6. lol I had to drag myself out of bed, and I was so not looking forward to the first day of the week because I was supposed to be oncall and it was supposed to be a heavy day.

Well because the clinical part of the MD examination is going on this week, most of the docs are busy during the morning with that, so we had a small session and were free for the rest of the day till 2, where we had a light bed side teaching and were free to go.

I thought I'd skip the oncall, went to City centre, and bought my dad a gift, oh and remember people, father's day is tomorrow, so I do hope that you've already gotten your dad's something, I sure did!

To end this day, I went to a body pump class. YESS!! Finally! It felt sooooooooooo good to take a class, though I miss my trainer, and her classes are the best, but oh well, something is better than nothing. What really made me miss her all of a sudden was that the trainer played the evergreen song for our warm up, and I just started to have all these memories, I miss those days, we used to really look forward to our work out everyday, and I used to do the impossible to make sure I'm there at least 3 times a week, it was my source of energy. I want it back so badly, we all do.

Posted by Noors at 10:40 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Jun 22, 05:22:00 AM  
    you must be obsessed with having to do all those weight lifts...lol
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Jun 22, 06:56:00 AM  
    Hey you,

    Nice to have you back!:)

    And oh yes, I'm obssessed with weight lifting, lol.

Post a Comment

« Home