Monday, June 13, 2005

As I was driving to SQUH this morning, I notice all these new radars that have been installed all of a sudden, and they're not one or two, you find one every few meters and it's annoying! Seriously, you go just above the limit and you're caught! I mean how rediculous is it to put one after the other, just like the street lights. Were they that deseperate to find a way to stop the numbers of RTA's (road traffic accidants), or is it the best way to collect money? pfff

Don't get me wrong, lol. True, I do speed sometimes, not always, I do it when I'm late or just tired of driving, but I'm careful, and I've never been a reckless driver, but I think it's silly to have radars like this, it's just a waste of time, and just think of the many times that you'll all be caught just because you were just above the allowed speeding limit.

Driving will never be the same! lol

Posted by Noors at 11:20 PM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jun 16, 12:06:00 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jun 16, 12:08:00 PM  
    "Hello World - I Fight Back Against Your Miseries..."

    i have thought about you
    time to time
    thinking how you feel
    and if you're fine

    don't worry
    these are friendly thoughts
    between online friends

    i am sending you this before i go back on the beginning of the week
    and i am sure that i will get through
    and whatever comes is God intended as an end

    .....

    just thought you might wanna go by that philosophy although you sounded like a very cheerful person when I met you ....I would hate to see you in a bad mood...

    going back saturday

    take care!
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Jun 17, 01:24:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Jun 17, 01:31:00 AM  
    Arab pearl, i know it's a good idea to have those radars, but not every other km! I mean, come on, you drive just a bit over 120 and ur caught?

    Oh and apparently, they're still not working, so that should give us some time lol.

    .......

    Hey Ali,

    lol i'm not in a bad mood, it's just the stress of all the work as the year is coming to an end, but I'm still smiling.:)

    Oh and thanks for your kind words, I really liked them, you're truly gifted.

    Take good care of yourself.
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Jun 18, 10:38:00 AM  
    Arab pearl, tell me about it, I have to drive everyday to squh with these stupid radars every 2 kms, and it's bugging the hell out of me, lol.

    I guess we just have to get used to them.
  6. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Jun 24, 11:50:00 AM  
    if you should pass by one of them while you're speeding be sure to have a really nice abbaya and all the make up you need and don't forget to smile just as you reach it..

    ps: ask for the negatives...you might wanna do a portrait ;oP
  7. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Jun 26, 11:09:00 AM  
    lol I thought those things only take pics of the number plate!!

Post a Comment

« Home