Thursday, April 14, 2005

How many times do we actually wish to be able to turn back time, and go to one particular moment, and erase it completely?

I was thinking. If we were able to change whatever we wanted, the bad experiences I mean, or even just be able to erase them from our memories and go along as if they have never existed or never touched us somehow, then what kind of a life would it be?

I know I cherish my good memories because I've tasted the bitter side of life, because I've been through the tough time I can really appreciate whatever I have, even the little bits of life, matter so much, and if you put them together, would accumulate and form a pile of amazing things, that would make your day worthwhile.

If we never had any bad moments, or bad days, we would never be able to learn more about life, and never be able to appreciate whatever this life gives us, we would simply take things for granted, and we still do mind you. Despite all the troublesom experiences that we go through, we still take so many things in our life for granted and deal with them as trivial matters, that don't require much of our attention, but if we just stop for a moment and think about it, we would open our eyes into what we've been missing.

I'm teaching myself, to use my bad days, and my weaknesses as my tools for learning, as my way of learning more about life, and how to adapt and make a better me, it's a tough job, but I think it's important that we all do, it would really make a difference, I strongly believe in that.

Posted by Noors at 6:06 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Apr 14, 12:00:00 PM  
    You know you can't do much about the past, that's why you focus on the present because it will become your future..

    try reading my blog - if you're interested - and you'll understand what i am going on about ..

    and keep this up...you're doing great.
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Apr 14, 12:35:00 PM  
    Checked your blog. lol you wrote about my blog ha!

    Anyway, I'll keep reading yours, you do have some really interesting posts over there.
  3. Blogger Lym posted at Thu Apr 14, 08:04:00 PM  
    Personally , I do agree with what you say but then sometimes , when you do something that really turned your life upside down and really regret it , then I would rather go back in time and erase it.
    Because more 'bad' came out of that action than 'good' !
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Apr 14, 10:59:00 PM  
    I totally hear ya! There are a lot of times when I do regret doing something, which I did will all best intetion and turns out to be a mistake, I just wish I could just go back in time and erase it, because eventually I'm gonna have to do something to stop what's happening, and along that, you can't help it when people get hurt or mad.

Post a Comment

« Home