Wednesday, February 16, 2005

5 years ago, while I was at high school, and on this very same day I got my license.....

Only 3 accidants, lol, two were very silly, and the third was with my beetle.

It's a special day for me, so I just thought of writing this down for me to come back and remember......

God, time passes by so quickly, it's like it was only yesterday. I still remember how happy I was when the policeman told me that I've passed, manual gear btw, lol, my dad has this policy around the house that if you want to get your license, it has to be on a manual car or else forget it!

I wanna do something today, urgh, but was stuck in school all day. Well at least I had a good and busy day, so it wasn't all a waste.

Posted by Noors at 5:36 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Feb 18, 12:44:00 AM  
    I'm planning on taking my car for service in a few days, lol.

Post a Comment

« Home