Thursday, February 03, 2005

I feel like a different person, or should I say, I feel like there's something that has changed in me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I know for sure that I do deserve more than I give myself. I deserve to get what I want from life. It's not that I'm not happy with my life, and I am, I'm very content with my life, and how things are going, but I suddenly realize that it's okay to wish for things, it's okay to tell myself that maybe there's something I want in life that I've never admitted to myself before, you know, my life doesn't have to stay the same, I can ask for change, I can work to change things, change is not bad.

I just feel more calm, a lot of my energy is now directed towards me, it's all inside. It's not a crime to give some attention to myself every now and then, it revives you, gives you a boost, and helps you freshen up.

It's okay to dream for things that I once thought were impossible, mostly because I've put the barriers, and so I never allowed myself to think abt them, or even consider them as part of my life.

Posted by Noors at 10:33 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home