Saturday, February 05, 2005

"I don't have a centWill I pay my rentAnd even my car doesn't workMe and my man, he's the oneTo die for, we have split up
Can't you see, life's easyIf you consider thingsFrom another point of viewAhhh, ah-ha yeahIn another wayFrom another point of viewYeah, yeah, yeah, ahhh, ah-ha yeahIn another wayFrom another point of view
I see life and lightsAll the colours of the worldSo beautiful won't you come with meI've seen birds and treesAll the flowers of the worldSo beautiful won't you come with me
Ahhh, ah-ha yeahIn another wayFrom another point of view
Can't you see, life's easyIf you consider thingsFrom another point of viewAhhh, ah-ha yeahIn another wayFrom another point of view".


What do you think of those words? Simple would probably be the first thing that comes to your head. Just go back and read them carefully. My God they are so true. Our mood, or let me say the angle from which we look at the world, all determine how we look at life.

When you're feeling positive, even your deepest worries no longer keep you awake at night. You sleep being sure, that somehow you'll figure it out. Do you know how much power and self decipline this requires? It is so easy for us to look at things from a negative point of view, it's so easy to see the world with gloomy eyes, and we tend to forget the little things that make our lives worth living, and we end up missing on a lot!

Like I said in my previous post. I'm allowing myself to finally dream of what I want, I'm looking at life with a different eye, and with a more open heart. I'm ready to let knew things happen to me. I'm starting to try to look at things from another point of view. (Notice I said try, I'm not really there yet, but I'm on my way).

Posted by Noors at 8:52 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home