Monday, January 03, 2005

Switch off my brain!

Don't you wish sometimes that you can just 'switch off' your brain? I can't recall having a moment of rest for a few days now. There's a lot to do and there's a lot that's going on in my head. It seems like all my thoughts are fighting hard, trying individually to dominate whatever space there is in my brain. I would give anything to get a few peaceful hours of sleep. I would give anything to give my aching brain a few moments of absolute quite. I wonder what it feels like though, you know, thinking of absolutely nothing, to free your brain from the stress of thinking. And do you think it's healthy? Thinking is the brains exercise that keeps it active and sharp, but think about this for a sec. When you over do with your work out, your muscles eventually get fatigued and you develop cramps and it starts to hurt like hell, well then could it be that over thinkingwould fatigue the brain? Duh! But my question is, d you relax your brain? personally, exercise seems to be the only thing that works for me, it just releases everything out of my body in the form of heat, and I get swept into this completely other world, at least for an hour or so. Maybe this can explain why I'm not feeling myself lately. No exericse, an awful lot of work load, plus my usual self torture with my own self destroying thoughts and memories. Funny, how they only jump into my head when I'm least expecting them, or should I say when I least need them.

Okay, now that I got this all out of my system, here's something cheerful.

A girl I know asked me to get her my school's year book (96), I was in grade 8 at that time, God this sounds like ages ago. So I start going through the pics and I realized how much I miss my school days, and the people I've spent these wonderful years with. Now the girls all start giggling and laughing over my picture, lol, they said I looked like a nerd, hehe, well hey I think I looked cute!

Plus I talked to a friend whom I haven't seen in a long time. Was a nice chat friend!

Okay now the library is waiting for me, lol, gotta run!

Posted by Noors at 4:48 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home