Friday, December 31, 2004

Only 15 minutes left for this year to end and for a new year to start. I've had an amazing day, I guess it's pretty much the ending I wanted for this year. I had a family dinner at Nando's, my aunts and my cousins, we had a lovely dinner, and then a wonderful time at second cup.

This year has been amazingly one of the good years I've had after having a couple of bad ones. My self esteem is much better, and I'm emotionally feeling more alive. Study wise, I'm doing well so far, there are of course the bad days, but I've got a lot of good memories ever since I'm started my clinical rotations. I still smile everytime I remember some of the innocent kids I've met during my pediatrics rotation. I still remember that little boy who used to run around the ward singing my name, lol, or that other kid who would go around docs, and medical students, kicking them or throwing toys at them, lol, I can still remember how we had to run everytime we saw him, I hope his sick brother is doing better.

I've made a lot of precious friendships, you girls know who you are, and some of the guys too! You were there when I needed someone to talk to, I just think that we're all blessed to have found each other, I'm glad I found the both of you girls;)

Family, things have been good. We've always been very close to each other, but I realized that as I grow older, I get more attached to my aunts in some way. The bond just gets stronger being an adult now, we understand each other better and we share a lot of discussions and arguments! We've lost a dear relative though, I hope he's resting in peace.

Finally, my wonderful rpm and body pump classes. How did I survive all these years without em, lol! They played a big role in my well being this year, they are my 'natural highs'!!

As for love, naaah, not this year. I still can't think of it as part of my life so far. I'm pretty much happy without it, and at this stage, I don't think I need it, actually, at this point, I think I'm better off without love, it just brings you a lot of headache, and many sleepless nights, I'm passing on that!

To everyone I know, may you have a very blessed new year, and may all your dreams come true, and may love and happiness be by yourside forever.

Love always, Me!!

P.s, I have a presentation tomorrow, I hope I do well, it would sure make a good start to a new year!

Posted by Noors at 11:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home