Monday, September 08, 2008

Growing up..

My last post on my blog was on June 13th 07, over a year ago. I guess I just lost the passion to write, or just got busy with you know, 'life'..

I realized I needed to go back to writing, this blog was my way ot letting it out, putting my feelings into words, somehow helped me feel better, and at times, gave me a sense of clarity when I saw it down in writing.

I graduated a year ago, and life changed from being a student to being a doctor, I've had my share of good and bad days. Days when I felt like I've done something for a patient, and days when I was just too tired from the stress. Life just changed completely, I have so many memories of my year as an intern, the late nights during oncalls, we'd be too tired and finally resting at 3am, so we'd just sit, laugh and joke around, the amount of blood collections that we had to do, My God! We used to call ourselves 'vampires'!!!

And I guess part of growing up is that you experience life as it is, including losing someone you cared about. That shattered me completely and left me unable to feel anything but pain. Trying to adjust to the fact that they've passed away and are no longer around. I think that's the hardest thing anyone can ever go through, knowing that they are no longer there, wishing you could see them again or talk to them. It's hard to let go and move on. I guess all it needs is time, it does heal all wounds right? Or it's supposed to anyway, I don't know..

Growing up, party of life, the so called 'bitter sweet symphony'

Here's to better days with good things and nothing but smiles on our faces

Posted by Noors at 3:14 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger sensation posted at Wed Oct 29, 03:47:00 AM  
    Look who's back!
    Where have you been, girl!

    nam, nam, nam, what's up doc?!! :D

    We missed you indeed :)

    First of all congrats on the graduation and best of luck with ur career life... and im really sorry for your loss. I know how that feels but as you said, time heals everything! At the early stages the later statement would sound just crazy, impossible and bitter... One would say, how?!! Would it even be possible? and sometimes one might say "Well, I don't want to forget them!" ... there's this lil inner voice making us feel bad about forgetting our dear ones whom have passed, making us blame ourselves. My heart goes to you, I hope you would have some sort of comfort in what I said and time is indeed all what you need...
    Cherish their memories, the good ones, the laughter, the hang outs, their good deeds... The sense of feeling that they have contributed to making our lives better can be very comforting :)

    Come back, we miss your writings and may all your coming days would be filled with joy and happiness :)
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Nov 16, 11:01:00 AM  
    it's so good to see that someone still somehow checks my blog every once in a while, hey sensation!!

    I'm doing much better. I do miss him a lot (my cousin) and I always remember him in my prayers, and one of the reasons I came back to writing is because I know how much blogging meant to him. he was one of my regular readers :)

Post a Comment

« Home