Friday, October 13, 2006

Tagged by 3anooda


Woohooo! I'm so proud of myself haha!

Right, I had trouble saving my desktop pic for some reason, which I figured out after several trials.

Now, I've had a different pic for as long as I can remember, until one day, while going through Nabs's blog, I came across some pics that he uploaded for bloggers to use as desktop backgrounds, and I just fell in love with this one because of the pink colour! So thank you Nabs (if you ever get to read this, and I hope that you don't mind!).

ooo and thanks 3anooda for teaching me how to do this. Now I can add sooo many pics to my posts and it's going to be a lot of fun :D *Alright I need to calm down a bit lol)

Posted by Noors at 3:19 AM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sat Oct 14, 02:24:00 AM  
    what is it about women and the color pink that makes them so attached to it?
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Oct 14, 03:32:00 AM  
    Because pink is a lovely and fresh colour.

    Pink adds brightens to everything. It looks good wherever you put it!

    I like wearing pink!
  3. Blogger sensation posted at Sat Oct 14, 09:59:00 AM  
    Hola! :D
    Honestly I started hating pink! :s
    All the ladies keep on talking about it and how lovely it is! It only becomes worse when "some" girls keep on buying everything that is pink! :p

    Hold on for a sec! A business idea came to my mind. May be I should start selling pink stuff! Yeh that's it! Nothing in particular, anything which is pink! The ladies will just love it! :p

    Btw congrats Noors for mastering such a vital skill! Would you teach me? >> thinking!
  4. Blogger 3anooda posted at Sat Oct 14, 12:40:00 PM  
    here you go. a 2nd 3aneeda post dedicated to u. it looks like its ur lucky day

    http://3anooda.blogspot.com/2006/10/step-by-step-tutorial-to-adding-pics_14.html

    and as a favour to me, remove the word verification!!! its annoying. LOL
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Oct 15, 08:33:00 PM  
    Sensation, you can't hate pink, it's pink for God's sake!!

    3anooda, checked!

    Kaza, I knowwwwwwww I feel the same about it! lol

Post a Comment

« Home