Monday, October 23, 2006

Bikes..Eid? All in one post?!!

I'm completey in love with those spinning bikes. The best time during my day would be during one of the cycling classes. I loved the music, the challenge, the sweating and the laughing.

I mean just look at the bike, doesn't it look addictive to you?

Ever since our classes stopped a month ago, working out hasn't been the same. I feel like something is missing, but hey I can't do much about it, and this doesn't mean that I'm going to stop working out.

I don't know why I'm crazy over those bikes. I just love em'. I loved the feeling I got after a tough class. Damn I would sometimes come back from uni and I'd be dead tired, hardly keeping my eyes open, and once I get on those bikes, I get a rush of adrenaline and I'm hyper all over again.

You could be silly, you can sing at the top of your lungs, heck the girls and I used to pick on each other just for the fun of it.

Just look at this bike and appreciate the beauty! LOL okay I'm going crazy...

But I'm seriously thinking of buying one and keeping it in my room. I've just got some money for my birthday and I can probably add on to them. Those bikes are a bit too expensive, but they live forever!

---

Right, let me take this opportunity since I'm finally updating, surprise surprise lol, to wish you all a very happy and blessed eid. I sent out a message to everyone on my phone list and I wished them a magical eid. One friend replied back wondering if she can wish for ANYTHING to come true since I said it was going to be magical. ha! Maybe the little fairies can help us there. :P

Posted by Noors at 5:03 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger sensation posted at Mon Oct 23, 10:48:00 AM  
    Noor's and her obsession, aka Bikes! :p :D
    looooooooool!! Well, I am not a big fan of bikes. Actually I used to be before I got my car but now they are history to me! lool!

    Eid Mubarak to you, young lady ;) :D
    Enjoy it to the fullest :)
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Oct 23, 11:49:00 AM  
    lol sensation. Yup you caught me, it's an obsession. A really good one though.

    Urghhhh I miss it terribly!

    Eid mubarak to you too. :)
  3. Blogger Hamood posted at Mon Oct 23, 02:58:00 PM  
    I used a while back similiar bikes, but these look much better. But seriously, there is quite a difference between working on them in a class and all alone...
  4. Blogger Nash posted at Thu Oct 26, 01:03:00 PM  
    There is one bike in my building, but I hardly ever use it, somehow I cant seem to spend more than 5 mins, it looks like u just love working out, so keep it up, as for me am still working on crossbars, and lots of walking...
    Eid Mubarak
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Oct 26, 02:15:00 PM  
    Atgm, those bikes are from the same company as the ones we had up in the gym. The model is pretty much the same except for minor details such as the water holder, and the resistance knob. I think this bike doesn't have a break like the ones we had.

    Don't you miss the adrenaline rush, the music and the sweating? Please tell me you do?!!

    Nash, lol, yeah you can say that. Like I've always said, I want to have it as a career along with medicine. :) Keep up with the work up and eid mubarak to you too.
  6. Blogger Hamood posted at Fri Oct 27, 01:23:00 PM  
    I do and now that it's gone. I am not sure who to blame for getting me addicted...
  7. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Oct 27, 02:14:00 PM  
    You can blame me! lol

Post a Comment

« Home