Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ramadan Kareem!

Another year has gone by, and here is Ramadan again...

I can still remember the first day of Ramadan last year. I had my OSCE exam in psychiatry. It was also the day that I bought my punching bag (damn it's been a year already since I've had it?) anddd I remember having to work late and making it just in time for Iftar at my grandmother's house.

Tomorrow's the first day of Ramadan, and our last cycling class for a while. Don't know when we'll be able to start again, and it's killing me...So I've decided to be brave and take the class even though I'll be fasting (Unless I'm way too dehydrated by 5pm), I'm just going to take it easy, I just want to be there, I have to!

Right, I've decided to try some green tea today, hmm, I'm not a tea person, but I thought I could get used to the taste of green tea since it's healthy and is a very good anti oxidant. Just took a few sips and I'm not really liking it, I think I've made it a bit too concentrated that's why, lol.

Anyway, ignore the distractions, I've got like a million things going on inside my head at the moment. I just want to wish you all a very blessed month, filled with spiritual satisfaction and peace of mind..

And...

Ramadan Kareem!

Posted by Noors at 1:21 PM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger 3anooda posted at Sun Sep 24, 04:51:00 AM  
    cycling class?? here in muscat!!! where?? i want
  2. Blogger sensation posted at Sun Sep 24, 10:40:00 AM  
    Ramadhan Kareem to you too :)
    May ALLAH accept our fasting and prayers, Amin!
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Sun Sep 24, 06:50:00 PM  
    Yeah, I must agree that this Ramdhan came too fast!

    Ramdhan Kareem :)
  4. Blogger HA! Entertainment posted at Sun Sep 24, 09:15:00 PM  
    Argh I'm not prepared! I'm not ready yet to let go off my cigares!

    :D

    Happy ramadhan mobarak.:)
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Sep 25, 01:41:00 PM  
    A very blessed ramadan inshallah to all of you.
  6. Blogger 3anooda posted at Tue Sep 26, 03:08:00 PM  
    u never answered my question!!! if u dont wanna post it in public then email it to me. Im seriously interested in this cycling class

    moody_1@hotmail.com
  7. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Sep 27, 06:21:00 AM  
    hey 3anooda, lol sorry girl I was going to reply but it slipped out of my mind! Didn't mean to ignore your question!

    Anyway, yeahhh, we used to have cycling classes (very good, burns a lot of calories, makes you fit, anddd it's addictive!). At the moment, we're on hold because the owner is moving somewhere else, so we still dont know when we can continue with the cycling sessions, but if ur really interested, we might be able to know soon, so I can keep you updated. How's that?
  8. Blogger 3anooda posted at Wed Sep 27, 12:31:00 PM  
    that sounds great. thanks
  9. Blogger Irfan Adil posted at Sat Sep 15, 01:47:00 AM  
    Assaloam-u-Alaikum Dear Noor,

    Mabrook on the auspicious occasion of the advent of Holy Month of Ramdhan Al-Karim. I take this opportunity to convey my best wishes to you, your family and all your colleagues. May Almighty Allah accord us with his divine guidance to celebrate this blessed month with its true spirits. Indeed, you would be invariably unforgettable part of my continued prayers during this blessed month and please remember me as well during your all noble deeds and prayers during this sacred Month.
    pls visit www.minhaj.org for online Eitikaaf/Ramdhan & islamic info
    Regards
    Muhammad Irfan Adil
    State of Kuwait
    E Mail : irfan2807@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

« Home