Monday, September 25, 2006

24 today!

So it's Sept the 26th yet again...

I'm a year older. Do I feel like I've grown older? Nahhhhh, I'm still the crazy old me, lol, well according to my friends that is!

How am I celebrating? Don't know yet. I don't have anything planned. It's a bit after midnight and I just got back from my oncall an hour ago. I'm tired and all I want to do is sleeeeeeeeeeeep. As for tomorrow, I'm either staying home, just chillin', or maybe go work out in the new gym, since mine has closed down and the classes are on hold. Oooooo which reminds me, I DID go for the class yesterday just before Iftar, and I DID it! Wooohooo! I wasn't even tired and I did work hard. I was thirsty by the end of it, but not really dehydrated or dizzy, and I'm so glad I didn't listen to EVERYONE who tried to change my mind, I'm happy that I did because otherwise the 'what if's' would have never stopped! I couldn't have missed our last class. So I'm thinking, I always spend my birthday exercising, well the afternoon times anyway, so maybe I should go and work out in the new place, even though I don't really like it that much, but hey the 'gang' is gonna be there so it should be fun!

Happy birthday to me I guess! *Right, lets get the cake with the candles, I have a huge list of wishes to make, LOL*

Posted by Noors at 1:23 PM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Mon Sep 25, 02:59:00 PM  
    Happy Birthday :)

    24 can be something!
  2. Blogger HA! Entertainment posted at Mon Sep 25, 10:06:00 PM  
    Happy birthday
    don't grow up. :)
  3. Blogger 3anooda posted at Tue Sep 26, 03:05:00 PM  
    happy birthday girl. let us know how the day goes!!! its the beginning of the day. u might be asking for too much. LOL
  4. Blogger Solidus posted at Tue Sep 26, 11:03:00 PM  
    Happy Birthday..

    Erm, I suppose fasting and working out isn't such a good idea.. lol Okay according to what you said, I better shut my mouth :P

    Nice blog..
  5. Blogger Nash posted at Thu Sep 28, 06:03:00 AM  
    Happy Birthday, let me guess, 21? 22?
    By the way, I also exercise during Ramadhan, I love ti when I see my weight dropping... but someone told me it will pick up after Ramadhan :(
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Sep 29, 03:14:00 AM  
    Thanks everyone. I had a terrible day at the hospital that day lol. I even came back home crying! But a few phone calls from friends made me feel better, so my evening was good.

    Solidus, thanks, and yeah, you only worry about not drinking, but like I said, I was fine! I thought that I'd give up half way through but I didn't. I'd do anything to have my classes back..

    Nash, I'm officially 24 lol. And hey, keep on exercising, even after ramadan, and if you continue to eat properly and work out, you WON'T gain it back after this month. Trust me :)
  7. Blogger Devilish posted at Sat Sep 30, 04:09:00 AM  
    am born on the same day as well
  8. Blogger sensation posted at Sat Sep 30, 03:05:00 PM  
    Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay!!!
    May all your wishes come true :)

Post a Comment

« Home