Friday, September 01, 2006

New challenges...

It's the first day in September, my favorite month of the year! I couldn't let this day go without an update! If you're curious to know why, just check my post in Sept 2005.

My end of rotation finals are in two weeks, well 13 days to be more specific. I've got so much reading to finish, and I'm dreading the exams for many reasons. Everyone expects you to do well because it's the final year. So you are basically put under a lot of pressure from everyone around you, not to mention your nervous colleagues who are going insane and are probably gonna take you along with them. And finally how luck plays a role in these exams. The system isn't always fair, and a lot of times you fall as a victim of the unjust situations.

Nevertheless, I'm taking this year as a challenge. To give it my very best, and to tryyyyyyyy and not let those around me freak me out. A few days ago, I almost had a nervous break down, but in two days I calmed down and came back to my senses. I want to do well, and what'll make me satisfied is me knowing that I've given my studies my very best, and the rest is all in God's hands, at least I'll be able to sleep at night without feeling guilty for not giving it all that I have.

Now, I've got another challenge. We're taking the work out to a new level. In order to do better, you need to put yourself to the test. To push yourself a bit harder, to get to a higher fitness level. It's not joke, and it's no piece of cake. It requires a lot of work and dedication, and you need to take it very seriously.

So here I am, with two BIG challenges waiting for me. I have to give both my very best and give them both all that I got. I'll probably be stressed out, with this hectic lifestyle. But think of how good it would feel once you start to see some results. That's all I need to get a push to go further more.

p.s I start my oncalls in 3 weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to work late on my birthday :S

Posted by Noors at 10:55 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Nash posted at Fri Sep 01, 11:01:00 PM  
    All the best, you will do well Inshallah...

    With dedication, everything is possible
  2. Blogger Bravecat posted at Sat Sep 02, 02:14:00 AM  
    September is my favourite month too.. Have a great one, girl!

    :^)
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Sep 03, 09:26:00 AM  
    Everyone who's born in September is one of a kind lol.

    And yes, with dedication and hard work, everything is possible. You don't have to isolate yourself from everything because of your studies if you know how to balance things out.

Post a Comment

« Home