Friday, April 14, 2006

It's after 6 in the morning, I haven't slept at all, and I'm still wide awake.

I have a final exam in two hours, I finished revising at around 4 so I could've had at least 2 hours of good sleep, but I was wide awake, damn it!

Haven't been able to eat at all because of the pain, I have to go see a dentist today, haha, I have a phobia from dentists, they scare the hell out of me, probably because I was traumatized as a child with my repeated visits to the dentists and having my tooth removed each time, plus I have a sore throat, AGAIN. If I end up with a flu ( I just had it two weeks ago), my mom will throw me out of the house lol.

Good news, I found a ladies gym only in Cardiff, now that's something to be happy about. If I'm not mistaken it might be close to the hospita where I'll be training.

-----

Not much of an update, I'll come up with a better, more serious topic to talk about, hopefully after I get some rest after my exam, and after my visit to the dentist, my mind is frozen because of the horror of having to sit on that stupid chair, urghhh, lol.

Posted by Noors at 7:06 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger HA! Entertainment posted at Mon Apr 17, 04:10:00 AM  
    You see I had a flu 2 weeks ago, then I recovered and got hit again three days ago.

    Hope you don't have it the same way as I did LOLZ.

    happy exam!

Post a Comment

« Home