Thursday, April 06, 2006

Strawberry vanilla

I'm so into scented candles these days..

I bought one yesterday which I initially thought was a bit too sweet for my taste, but now I came to really like the smell,

'Strawberry Vanilla'.

My room smells really good right now! lol

My mom laughed at me, and told me that these smells never impress her because she's used to the bukhoor smell, which is something I love too, but hey a change every now and then is always good!

Posted by Noors at 8:36 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Apr 06, 12:45:00 PM  
    Bukhoor?

    Ahhhhh.... no way! no way!

    They just cause me to runaway like mad.

    I really hate bukhoor. How can you even stand them?
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Apr 06, 12:59:00 PM  
    Hmm, you probably haven't smelled good bukhoor lol
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Apr 06, 01:32:00 PM  
    I think I have smelt just about everything...except perhaps maybe that one type which I can't remember from Al Araimi

    ;o)

Post a Comment

« Home