Monday, February 20, 2006

Right, talk about staying home in the morning all alone lol.

I was supposed to be studying hard, focusing on my book and concentrating as I start my end of rotation exams tomorrow.

See I can get really crazy sometimes, and today morning, I thought I'd listen to my own advice about 'letting it all our of your system' lol. So I started punching and kicking my punching bag so hard, and I kept going on and on and on hehe. I must admit it was fun, and since I can't go to the gym until my exams are over, this is my alternative way of making myself feel better, and it felt SO GOOD that I couldn't stop myself.

Silly me, my hands were swollen up a bitand red, nothing too bad but it's still there lol, looks better now, but I might end up with a bruise or two, and I'm supposed to examine a patient tomorrow in front of my doc, LOL, what is she gonna think if the bruises were too obvious? She'll probably go like, this girl is nuts! :P

*Someone keep this punching bag away from me!!* lol

Posted by Noors at 1:56 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger . posted at Mon Feb 20, 03:19:00 AM  
    Hehe this is funny, punching a bag!
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Feb 20, 05:17:00 AM  
    'what happened to your hands?

    'oh nothing, enigmophelia!

Post a Comment

« Home