Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Counting your blessings

I was just going through an old addition of my 'health and fitness' magazine, instead of studying for my final which is tomorrow if it matters at all, lol, and I came this article which I hadn't seen before which is so similar to my earlier post.

" Want to boost your happiness? Try writing down three things that went well in your life at the end of each day, whether it's a job promotion or a meal at a favourite restaurant. Next to the entry, note why you think these things went well. 'The exercise (called The Three Blessings) has been scientifically proven to help most people reduce depression and increase happiness.'

I've been doing it lately, I try and sit with myself and remember even the smallest thing that put a smile on my face on that particular day, and I must say that it is helping me a lot. It honestly shows you that there's a lot to life than we can ever imagine...

*Right, I should seriously concentrate now and study, though my vision is all blurry today so I've had a headache all day trying to focus on anything*

Posted by Noors at 11:53 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home