Thursday, March 30, 2006

The X Files

Ever watched 'The X Files'? It's a series that deals with extraterrestrials and paranormals with two Agents from the FBI trying to prove their existance.

I've always loved watching this show. It makes you wonder and think a lot throughout the episodes, but what I also think adds an extra touch to the show is the relationship between Mulder and Scully.

These two start of as partners. Scully was sent to spy on Mulder and to report back to his superiors, but with time, she got to know him better, and even though for a lot of seasons, she did not believe in alians or UFO's, and prefers explaining everything with science, she still backed him off, and was always there for his support. They both didn't have to express their feelings, because they truely believed that if one was in need, the other would do the impossible. It's not necessarily a romantic feeling that exists between the two, but they both care about each other so deeply that they would sacrifice everything for the other. In the last season, everyone wonders whether the two fall in love. I believe that what they have, is far more stronger than love. True they have their ups and downs, they woud argue sometimes, and be good friends some other times, but would anything drift them apart? No! Would they never be there if someone was in desperate need? No! With love, it's so easy for the couple to have a fight, and soon things become weird between the two, and in some time, they wouldn't even talk. Or maybe that's the type of love that exists nowadays. I guess we've all become more self centred, so a relationship such as that between Mulder and Scully, doesn't really exist, and if so, they're just a few.

I'm looking forward to watching the last season again. I've seen most of the episodes, but it's been such a long time that I need them to refresh my memory. I've always had a little crush on Mulder when I was younger, and unti this day, I still like him! I love the way he looks at Scully, I love the way he smiles.

*Right, here's me again, living in my own world lol*

Posted by Noors at 11:59 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Mar 31, 09:07:00 AM  
    nothing wrong with living in your own world just so long you can escape to it and back..

    right?
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Mar 31, 12:05:00 PM  
    Now Noors has her Vaugh-Syd/Derek-Mrdth.

    Join the club!

    Btw I could never get into X-Files. Too far fetched for me.
  3. Blogger Tia posted at Sat Apr 01, 12:31:00 PM  
    X-files is cool, but nothing happens between these two its so annoying ugh
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Apr 02, 03:33:00 AM  
    @Ali, living in your own world is so peaceful, sometimes you wish you could stay there forever.

    @Sam, LOL! Hey Mulder and scully are a different case all together. I'm not gonna go crazy like you girls! :P

    @Tia, no no, what they have is absolutely special and different. That's what makes them unique. :)
  5. Blogger Hamood posted at Tue Apr 04, 03:12:00 PM  
    The X-Files is one of the most outstanding Tv Series ever made! It was and is the beginning of a new genre to Tv series in my opinion. Starting from its very captive theme, to the mysterious moments that surround each element of event that takes place. Nothing is for real, but "the truth is out there"
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Apr 05, 11:41:00 AM  
    YESSSSSs!!!

    I'm so glad I finally found someone who agrees with me!

Post a Comment

« Home