Saturday, August 13, 2005

Holiday, almost over...

Next Saturday I'll be starting my new rotation. I'm not so sure whether I'm thrilled to be going back to uni and back to my studies, and back to spending time with my group, I don't really miss them, lol, we spent 11 months together, so that was more than enough, and I guess by the end of our last rotation, we were all tired of each other hehe.

I haven't done much during this 'short' holiday, but I still feel like I could use some more time away from all the work, my last rotation was so demanding that I feel I could still use another month away from the hospital.

Last week of holiday. We have a family wedding coming up in a few days, so we have relatives coming from different countries of the gulf. It should be fun, I guess.
My mom was sweet enough to take me shopping last night. Don't you just love getting out of city centre with a few shopping bags? lol I think it's fun, especially since it's not something you get to do everyday!!

Oh yeah, and my poor car had the unfortunate luck of having the gate close while I was leaving my grandmothers house, you can see the marks on both sides *sigh*. Good news though, my dad said that it can be fixed easily, so fingers crossed!!

Posted by Noors at 4:29 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sat Aug 13, 12:35:00 PM  
    i think your work will do wonders for you - if you know what i mean. not to mention that you will be taking those fitness classes and that will keep you pre-occupied until the night of most days of the week if not a few, right?

    so all in all you've planned yourself out quite nicely. but like i said before don't try to overdo it especially with this wedding coming along around the corner.

    we (i.e.: bloggers) want you healthy and alive - get my drift?
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Aug 14, 02:37:00 AM  
    lol yeahhhh, I think it's well planned, lets see if I can keep up with it though hehe.

Post a Comment

« Home