Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pump it up!

"The most successful branded group fitness program in history, BODYPUMP® is a one-hour class using barbells and adjustable weights to tone and condition muscles while raising metabolic rate for rapid fat-burning.Les Mills' claim that BODYPUMP® is "the world's fastest way to get in shape" is supported by independent research which has confirmed higher than expected fat-burning effects alongside endurance, strength and 'wellness' benefits".

~ Le Mills

I'm absolutely hooked to this work out. Not only is it well put together, it's also very refreshing and simply, fun! The music is amazing, and gives you an extra push, and the whole work out, depends on you. You get to choose how much weights you want to add, according to your level of fitness, so with time you gradually build up your own power and increase your weights, and you challange yourself to finish the whole track without stopping.

It's just absolutely amazing, and it's also intereseting to see how much your body can adjust and you see by yourself how you gradually start to feel and look different.

Only thing is, I miss the trainer who used to give these classes. She used to add an extra touch to the class, which made it much more fun, and more than just a class. Smiling was always a must, and you would always leave her classes feeling much better, and throughout the work out, you completely forget about all your worries, the stress and the world. Damn I used to go to her classes two days before my finals lol. I can't wait till she starts again...

Anyway, definitly worth trying! Results are always pleasing.

Posted by Noors at 11:05 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Sun Aug 14, 03:21:00 AM  
    It really is a good class, I've seen them doing it although I've never tried myself.
  2. Blogger Lym posted at Sun Aug 14, 05:38:00 AM  
    I tried it and unfortunately I could never keep up.

    I would pretend to get some water , but really , I just wanted to rest !
    but it is exciting and motivating. :)

    You are a gym freak eh ?
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Aug 14, 11:22:00 AM  
    lym, try it again, trust me, it gets easier once you get used to it.

    lol and yeah, i am a gym freak!

Post a Comment

« Home