Sunday, August 14, 2005

Okay, I just got a rush of adrenaline through my body all of a sudden lol.

I was going through one of my favourite websites, the ACE fitness, and I started looking for books about giving a kickboxing class. And they do! Along with a video!! See the ACE fitness is the best if you're planning on becoming a professional instructor, so you can always trust their products. :D

I am so excited all of a sudden. The video, according to the website, shows you the different movements, to teach you how to perform them correctly and teach them to others, which is exactly what I was looking for.

lol I better calm down, no no, I can't, I'm way too excited right now!!

Posted by Noors at 11:08 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sun Aug 14, 01:38:00 PM  
    Hahaha the last time i saw someone this excited is when they have just smoked up a kilo of heroine or something... Noora, Chill :p
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Aug 14, 02:45:00 PM  
    lol...

    i am happy for you...

    but like alios said; take a chill pill. you wound't wanna get injured before you get starting right?

    and besides what's the difference between this workout dvd (i.e.: ACE) and other workout DVDs here?
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Aug 15, 02:20:00 AM  
    lol, I think I was really tired last night, and in a moment I lost my mind haha.

    ACE dvds are more professional. You can trust their work if you're planning on becoming an instructor, that's why I'd rather get their stuff than just anything of the net.

Post a Comment

« Home