Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kickboxing

Kickboxing is one of the best aerobic classes that merges together the martial arts to give you one complete, highly demanding work out that requires you to be very fit to keep up with the pace.

The class consists of various moves, punches, kicks, etc. I've tried taeboe before but never got the chance to do kickboxing, because I never found a place here in Muscat that gives classes to females only. Now taeboe was amazing, and also very demanding, and may I add, an excellent way to get all the stress out of your system. You're having a bad day? What's better than having 50 minutes or an hour of punching and kicking to make you feel good?

So yesterday I was thinking. Since I'm planning on becoming a certified group fitness trainer, which a lot think is crazy may I just add lol, I thought, why not after I get certified learn the whole kickboxing thing? My dad laughed at me yesterday, lol, he said I was crazy, but still said I should go ahead and order the book if I wanted to.

I checked amazon.com today. They don't only have books but also a lot of dvds that give you full work out classes, which I can use at home, and it's not expensive at all. Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I'm all up for the challange. I used to be really fit, I could take an advanced class of cycling and survive, so I know I can get there again.

Posted by Noors at 4:00 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Aug 11, 04:48:00 AM  
    ok. that's it. you're officially freaking me out..

    lol

    just kidding. having a goal in sight is a good thing to keep you focused in your life but try not to overdo yourself. i mean you already look tired and exhausted to me plus you have you have your medical classes at 'school' in the next year or so..

    all i am saying is: be careful and good luck. May God give you what your heart desires and much more inshallah
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Aug 11, 11:45:00 AM  
    Well, I can't let everything be about medicine, lol, I love the work out, and it gives you something to look forward to after a long day at the hospital. I don't care about being tired if I'm gonna have fun!
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Aug 11, 03:08:00 PM  
    excellent point made..

    maybe i should adopt such a method in my life - what do you think?
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Aug 12, 02:40:00 AM  
    I believe that we all can do anything, all we need is the will power. :)
  5. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Aug 12, 10:00:00 AM  
    by the way; this is off topic: did you notice that the links on the top of your blog "email..etc." don't work?

    just thought to let you know..

Post a Comment

« Home