Sunday, July 31, 2005

Since yesterday, I got the chance to meet a few people whom I haven't seen in a few months. You know what I love most about meeting after such a long time? You go up and say hi, or you meet up, and you're worried that the person has changed, and that even though you were close at one stage, you might be complete strangers to each other after such a long time, yet, once you sit, and start talking, it's just amazing how you start to mingle and talk, like you were just with each other yesterday, and while you're sitting there, your life goes back to what it used to be, and all of a sudden, you feel well and secure.

I just got back from my grandparents house, after going to the airport. My aunt and her children are back. The way the kids hugged us all was overwhelming, I missed those kids like crazy, and now that they're back, I just feel like my old life is coming back to me, lol silly because, you can never go back to how things were. We change with time, yet we wish a lot that life can go back to a specific moment...

Okay, I'm not making any sense in here..

Me, out! lol

Posted by Noors at 11:34 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger illogicist posted at Sun Jul 31, 12:52:00 PM  
    I know what you mean Noora. Its really great; at first you're nervous, but after the first few minutes all is as it used to be. One of the greatest things is when someone you havent seen in ages is soooo happy to see you. :)
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Jul 31, 12:57:00 PM  
    OMG!!

    Z is here, lol.

    Yeah, it's really great when the other person is thrilled to see you, I love those moments!

Post a Comment

« Home